Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join the Product team of one of New Zealand’s leading women’s fashion retailers. As garment technician, this Full Time role is key to the business as our representative to our China suppliers.
You will be the main contact point for all communication with China in regards to creating specs, managing the fit and fabrications of the garments, managing the critical path of each order and ensuring that all orders are delivered measuring to spec, in full capacity on time.
To be successful in this role you must:
- demonstrate a good understanding of pattern cutting
- correction of garment errors in fit
- have an eye for detail.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly with China is essential.
- A minimum of six years’ experience as a garment technician is needed.
- Along with extensive knowledge of textiles, pattern making and grading experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Your computer skills will include will include Word, Excel, Paint shop pro and advanced Corel draw,specifically in garment specs.
So if your specifications meet ours, apply online and let us know how this role is the perfect fit for you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BHAL915206
Location: 234-238 Khyber Pass Road Newmarket Auckland 1023
Closing Date: Friday, 26 April 2019