Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Brand Manager - Fixed term (6 months)
Max is one of New Zealand’s leading women’s fashion brands. Our vision is to inspire confidence in women by styling them to suit their busy lifestyle.
We’re looking for a super-star Brand Manager to work in our Marketing Team and lead our marketing communications on a 6-month contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent. The role reports to the Marketing Director and is based at our Support Office in Newmarket, Auckland.
This is a fantastic, collaborative role for someone who has an active interest in fashion, social media, understands the power of a brand, and wants work in a fun and supportive team environment.
Key areas of responsibility involve:
Develop and execute the marketing calendar/plan.
- Copy write for all campaign materials.
- Work with the Creative Manager to plan campaign shoots.
- Work the Marketing Director, Agency and Creative Manager to set the brand direction, and ensure all marketing communications adhere to brand standards.
- Work with the Digital Agency to brief media and develop creative assets.
- Brief Creative Team and Visual Merchandising Team to develop all visual marketing materials, including emails, advertising, window displays, and social media posts.
- Plan and oversee E-commerce shoots.
Manage and reconcile the marketing budget.
Sound like you?
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a brand marketing or agency role.
- Strong, demonstrable copywriting skills.
- A high level of understanding of social media marketing including; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and influencer marketing
- A strong interest in fashion, and sharp eye for design.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to motivate cross-functional teams and be passionate about collaborating as part of a team.
- Budget management experience.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing/communications or a relevant field.
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV, and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
Job no: DLAI915251
Location: 234-238 Khyber Pass Road Newmarket Auckland 1023
Closing Date: Friday, 26 April 2019